PDA

View Full Version : ForumVme RIP

paulvev
04-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Our old forum, (now completely overun by bots as it hadnt been maintained) is now closed.

ForumVme is closed (http://www.forumvme.com)

I just thought people should know and update their bookmarks.
The domain will expire in the summer.

David1
04-03-2010, 09:37 AM
yes rest in peace uVme

Like many others I have loads of url's and they are all being laid to rest this year as they come up for renewal.

Ernie
04-03-2010, 11:51 AM
This has just prompted me to look at the uVme.biz (http://www.uvme.biz) website for the first time in 2 years and amazingly it hasn't changed. In the news section there are no new updates, and they are still showcasing that revolution video saying that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and you can download the insiders report to this NEW business, how they can still call it new after 3 years is beyond me.

I then logged into the uVme.com (http://www.uvme.com) games site , there are only about 18 games, and get this, the number of users online = zero.
I'm seriously thinking of emailing them to ask for my 200 back.

Fiona
04-03-2010, 02:47 PM
I still get the odd player sign up :laugh: must be one of my old blogs.

Stevet
04-03-2010, 07:06 PM
I have just been looking at the biz site and i see Paul & Dan Westead are still shown on there with their comments about how great it is to be part of such a great business:laugh::laugh::laugh::embarrest:

garys
05-03-2010, 07:37 AM
I also had a batch of good domains that I am not renewing...

I think that a lot of good lessons were learnt... I must admit the during the pre launch, I learnt tons about online marketing... I built a list of contacts... I made some great friends along the way...

So uVme wasn't the success it was cracked up to be...

I think that VWD also learnt a lot as well...

Because uVme was part of my portfolio.. I think a lot of the success that I am not experiencing was aided from the knowledge that I gained...

Although I am not as heavily promoting the e lottery these days... A number of the things I learnt I am using to promote the e lottery..in fact I have left e lottery on auto pilot... I am still getting new members...

The lesson to learn is: Enjoy your successes. Even more importantly learn from your failures.. There are always positives so look for them...

Onwards & upwards I can smell the sweet smell of success :laugh:

NikGrey
05-03-2010, 11:40 PM
I don't think anybody can say that VWD as a company are nothing less than a success though in general, this was the reason we all got on board with the afore mentioned project as much as we did.

Ok, the 'AforeMentioned' ultimately didn't work and myself and another member here who just read the thread above did buy into many domains that will not be renewed but that's not the point.

What I love about my VWD business is the fact that I built that up years ago and still take a nice cut every 4 weeks - I don't need to do any work for that as this is a true residual income.
Only today I had a member take a further 30 Euromillions positions - normally he takes about 10 extra.

BUT, what we must all remember though is we are all paying for the 'Aforementioned' failure indirectly now due to the changing of the compression system - they had to pay for the 'AforeMentioned' somehow and I am glad they did in a way as they have protected my income (albeit, it roughly halved as a result).

Also I think many of us built up a huge list of new contacts as a result of our promotions of the 'Aforementioned' and found new friends along the way - that has to be worth more than money.

redhotrobbo
08-03-2010, 12:06 PM
If it wasnt for uvme then I would have not found Pauls forum and then I would not have met you all,:cry: so some good came out of it for me.. :bigsmile: